Performance Columbus Service and Body Shop Associates are donating their time and talents to turn this former junker into a prized piece of automotive excellence with donated materials and services from our valued partners. The Toyota Direct Collision Team has knocked the Mustang restoration out-of-the-park! A raffle ticket drawing this beauty will be held at the Delaware Classic Auto Show, July 20, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. All gross-proceeds from the sale of the raffle tickets will go to IMPACT60.
Raffle tickets for $100 each each can be purchased online. Click the button below.
THE DIRECT COLLISION TEAM
Associate, Kevin Warner, found the car from a friend and it was hauled to the Toyota Direct parking lot. It gathered snow and probably some additional rust. Eagerly, the team dreamed and then passionately got started. Dee West, Chris Fowler and Ralph Zugschwert created partnerships with vendors to select the top shelf parts for this future magnificent mare. Broc Schoonover and Dan Callahan rolled their sleeves up to expertly prep the car. They continued to craft and toil over the body along with fellow Associates, Eric Belknap, Nick Hager and Kevin Warner. Their combined automotive prowess was also geared toward the engine rebuild. Armed with state-of-the-art tools and instruments, Spencer Welch and Matt Zugschwert began the Mustang transformation with paint. Now, all in all, the team has donated over 2,400 hours of their own time to restoring the Mustang. New leather interior will soon be installed, and then this beauty will be all ready for her new owner this summer!
DETAILS OF THE RESTORATION
1969 Mustang convertible with complete restoration will boast the following exquisite details:
- All panels new or reworked/repaired by expert restoration technicians
- Rebuilt 351 Windsor engine with fuel injection, aluminum performance cylinder heads and a mild camshaft
- Fully restored interior with new black and gray leather seats
- New black convertible top
- Epoxy coated undercarriage to prevent rust
- Red paint with black stripes
- Front suspension converted to a Mustang 2 with coil over, disc brakes and rack and pinion
- All new rear suspension
- Brand new performance C4 transmission with automatic valve body
- Every wire, line, and bolt is brand new or restored
- Tasteful blend of original mustang with modern improvements
- Valued at $40,000